- Presentation on principles of limb amputation with a focus on surgical technique and course of surgery.
- Peripheral vascular disease is the most common cause of limb amputation, followed...
Anwaar Kiani. The speaker is from the FRCS mentor group and is introducing a recent exam passer who will share his experience and tips on passing the exam.
- The speaker emphasizes the importance of...
The speaker, Nikki Walsh, is a surgeon with experience in severe soft tissue infections.
- Necrotizing fasciitis is a critical condition discussed in conferences and instructional courses.
Deiary Kader - the speaker introduces Prof Kader, a well-known consultant from London with extensive professional and charity activities.
- Prof Kader has published over 100 peer-reviewed publications,...
- The teaching session focuses on two shoulder surgical approaches: anterior deltoid-pectoral and posterior approach.
- The anterior deltoid-pectoral approach is commonly used for anterior...
Knee Dislocation and Multiligament Injury by Srikanth Gandavaram.
This teaching video is specifically helpful for candidates preparing for the following Orthopaedic Exams : FRCS , European Board (FEBOT)...
Abdul Waheed video presentation, knee mechanics related to knee replacement.
For upcoming webinars and courses , please visit: www.OrthopaedicAcademy.co.uk
Please follow us on Twitter ,Facebook and Telegram
With your consent, we can better adapt our offerings to your interests and preferences.
If you click the "Agree to Selected" button, we will use only the cookies necessary for the proper operation of the Portal, as well as those cookies that you have voluntarily agreed to collect by checking the appropriate box.
Remember that you can always specify which specific cookies will be installed on this end device. Giving your consent (by clicking "Accept all cookies") or making settings for the installation of cookies is voluntary. Once you have given your consent, you can change the rules for storing or accessing cookies at any time in the browser settings of your device. However, changing the aforementioned settings will not affect the legality of the processing of data collected through cookies installed before changing the aforementioned settings.
Necessary cookies ─ cookies necessary for the operation of the Portal, enabling the use of services available on the Portal.
Stores information about accepting cookie info
Analytical cookies ─ cookies that allow us to collect information about how you use the Service, which help us understand how our Service is used or allow us to customize it.