Name: DR VIPIN GOEL
Mobile: 9844115040, Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Special training in peritoneal surface malignancy and HIPEC at National cancer institute, Milan, Italy in 2019.
• D.N.B (surgical oncology-completed in Feb 2015) - St John’s Medical college, Bangalore (Merit seat)
• M.S - M.R Medical college, Gulbarga. (Merit seat under Govt Quota- completed in 2011)
• M.B.B.S (2007)- J.N Medical College, Belgaum. (Merit seat under Govt Quota)
• P.U.C. - National College Bidar (Secured 1st Rank in District)
• Presently working as Senior consultant and laparoscopic surgeon at Care Hospital, Hyderabad. (Since 25/02/2020)
• Consultant and laparoscopic surgeon in Dept of Surg Onco in Basavatarakam Indo American Hospital, Hyderabad. ( from 07/2015 – 25/02/2020)
• Senior Resident in Dept of Surg Onco in St Johns Medical College, Bangalore.(5 month experience post DNB training)
• Senior Resident in Dept of general surgery at the Bidar Medical College.(5 month)
• Gold medal and fellowship in all India, surgeons conference 2009-2010 at Coimbatore in Research paper category.
• Awarded best paper award in Bangalore surgical society 2011-2012 in oral paper presentation for topic minimally invasive esophagectomy.
• Awarded An IBHI Young Innovator Award and fellowship in Indo UK – Oncology summit 2013, at Chennai for work on skin cancers.
• ESMO travel grant to attend and present paper at ESMO Asia conference held in Singapore.
• Travel grant to attend peritoneal surface malignancy conference held in Paris, France.
• Awarded best paper award in NATCON in 2019 paper presentation for work on breast cancer.
• ESMO travel grant to attend and present paper at ESMO Asia conference held in Singapore in 2019.
1. Tuberculous Celiac Axis Lymphadenopathy Mimicking Cystic Pancreatic Neoplasm - A Diagnostic Dilemma -- Indian J Surg Oncol. 2014 Dec; 5(4): 278–281.
2. Ultrasonic Shears Versus Electrocautery in Axillary Dissection for Breast Cancer—A Randomized Controlled Trial -- Indian J Surg Oncol. 2014 Jun;5(2):95-8
3. An unusual presentation of thyroid cancer -- Asian Cardiovascular and Thoracic Annals Volume: 23 issue: 3, page(s): 335-337
4. Huge Umbilical Stone: A Rare Cause of Umbilical Abscess -- JCR 2015;5:410-412
5. Pattern of External Breast Prosthesis Use by Post Mastectomy Breast Cancer Patients in India: Descriptive Study from Tertiary Care Centre -- Indian J Surg Oncol. 2015 Dec;6(4):374-7
6. Ovarian Cancer and Mayer–Rokitansky–Küster–Hauser (MRKH) Syndrome a Rare Combination -- Indian Journal of Gynecologic Oncology (2016) 14: 30. doi:10.1007/s40944-016-0059-z.
7. Chronic Arsenic Poisoning leading to Skin Malignancy in a Community -- Clinical Skin Cancer Volume 1, Issue 1, January 2016, Pages 15-19
8. Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy in N0 Neck for Squamous Cell Carcinoma of Oral Cavity: a Prospective Study -- Indian J Surg Oncol. 2016 Dec;7(4):375-379
9. Feasibility of Axillary Reverse Mapping and Clinicopathological Features Predicting ARM Node Metastasis in Breast Cancer -- Indian J Surg Oncol. 2017 Jun;8(2):119-122
10. Primary pulmonary leiomyosarcoma: a case report --
Indian Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery 10/2017;
11. Isolated Port-Site Metastasis After Laparoscopic Radical Hysterectomy for Cervical Cancer: A Case Report; Indian Journal of Gynecologic Oncology; September 2018, 16:36
12. Anorectal Malignant Melanoma—Defining the Optimal Surgical Treatment and Prognostic Factors ; Indian Journal of Surgical oncology
13. Revisiting Y closure technique for preventing dog ear formation post mastectomy; Indian journal of surgical oncology. Indian Journal of Surgical Oncology
14. Prospective randomised controlled study comparing primary surgery versus neoadjuvant chemotherapy followed by surgery in gastric carcinoma. Indian Journal of Surgical Oncology
15. Various Clinicopathological Factors Impacting Recurrence in Stage I Endometrial Cancer: Indian Journal of Gynecologic Oncology;.A Retrospective Study September 2019
16. Awareness of Lymphatic Anatomy to Decrease False Negative Sentinel Lymph Node Rate in Breast Cancer. Indian Journal of Surgical Oncology
17. Gingival Angiosarcoma: A Case Report and Clinicopathologic Review of 32 Cases of Primary Gingival Angiosarcoma: Indian Journal of Surgical Oncology
18. Common Internal Iliac Vein Joining Inferior Vena Cava—a Rare Anatomical Variation: Anatomic and Surgical Relevance: Indian Journal of Surgery
1. Physiotherapy and Head and Neck Cancers -- J Nov Physiother 7:337.
2. Marjolin’s Ulcer -- Clinical Dermatology Open Access Journal