Rate: N/A 5 0
Please sign in to rate material
Large Anal hypertrophied papillae that introduced into the rectum. The presence of Hypertrophied anal papillae and fibrous anal polyps are often ignored in the proctology practice. But the experience is that they tend to produce minor but disturbing symptoms. Removal of hypertrophied anal papillae and fibrous polyps should be carried out as a routine during surgical treatment of anal fissure. This would add to effectiveness and completeness of the procedure.
Tokyo Medical University Hospital
Are you Health Professional?
Register, join MEDtube for unlimited access.
Get all the benefits that MEDtube platform offers:
- Unlimited access to the largest online repository of professional medical videos (+15.000), photos, documents, e-courses
- Connect with peers - over 100.000 Healthcare Professionals from 180 countries
- Easy upload and share your own videos, photos, documents
- Create your professional profile and build personal recognition
- Stay up-to-date on innovative techniques, new treatments, guidelines, recent discoveries in your field of interest; regular notifications in your mailbox
This video is limited to doctors and other health professionals. Please visit other unrestricted part of MEDtube.