Massive Scarring In The Nasal Cavity - FESS
Rate: 5 5 1
Please sign in to rate material
The film presents a case of massive scarring of the nasal cavity mucosa, probably as a result of cocaine use. The incision of the scar enabled the recognition of the middle turbinate. Afterwards a sinus surgery could be performed. There was heavy bleeding during the days following the procedure.
International Federation of Oto-Rhino-Laryngological Societies
Are you Health Professional?
Register, join MEDtube for unlimited access.
Get all the benefits that MEDtube platform offers:
- Unlimited access to the largest online repository of professional medical videos (+13.000), photos, documents, courses
- Connect with peers - over 70.000 Healthcare Professionals from 180 countries
- Easy upload and share your own videos, photos, documents
- Create your professional profile and build personal recognition
- Stay up-to-date on innovative techniques, new treatments, guidelines, recent discoveries in your field of interest; regular notifications in your mailbox