Rectocele Repair - Transvaginal Technique with Mesh and Levatorplasty
Rate: 5 5 1
Please sign in to rate material
This video describes a rectocele repair by a transvaginal approach. The patient is a 71 year-old female with a large symptomatic rectocele. For the purpose of a transvaginal repair the patient is placed in the lithotomy position. A Foley catheter is inserted and the rectocele is reevaluated.
Chief of Hernia Center, Poona Hospital & Research Center
Are you Health Professional?
Register, join MEDtube for unlimited access.
Get all the benefits that MEDtube platform offers:
- Unlimited access to the largest online repository of professional medical videos (+15.000), photos, documents, e-courses
- Connect with peers - over 100.000 Healthcare Professionals from 180 countries
- Easy upload and share your own videos, photos, documents
- Create your professional profile and build personal recognition
- Stay up-to-date on innovative techniques, new treatments, guidelines, recent discoveries in your field of interest; regular notifications in your mailbox
This video is limited to doctors and other health professionals. Please visit other unrestricted part of MEDtube.