Edward Gee - The topic of discussion is pes cavus, which refers to the high arch of the foot. - Pes cavus is associated with various hindfoot positions and may require an understanding of three-dimensional...
- The session is about acquired flatfoot, which is a common topic in the FRCS exams.
- The presentation will cover the anatomy of the tibialis posterior, the most common cause of acquired...
Kashif Memon - the presentation is about lunate instability and associated disorders and injuries.
- Lunate instability is a high-yield topic in the Farsi exam.
- The anatomy of the carpal bones and...
- The teaching session focuses on two shoulder surgical approaches: anterior deltoid-pectoral and posterior approach.
- The anterior deltoid-pectoral approach is commonly used for anterior...
With your consent, we can better adapt our offerings to your interests and preferences.
If you click the "Agree to Selected" button, we will use only the cookies necessary for the proper operation of the Portal, as well as those cookies that you have voluntarily agreed to collect by checking the appropriate box.
Remember that you can always specify which specific cookies will be installed on this end device. Giving your consent (by clicking "Accept all cookies") or making settings for the installation of cookies is voluntary. Once you have given your consent, you can change the rules for storing or accessing cookies at any time in the browser settings of your device. However, changing the aforementioned settings will not affect the legality of the processing of data collected through cookies installed before changing the aforementioned settings.
Necessary cookies ─ cookies necessary for the operation of the Portal, enabling the use of services available on the Portal.
Stores information about accepting cookie info
Analytical cookies ─ cookies that allow us to collect information about how you use the Service, which help us understand how our Service is used or allow us to customize it.