Dermoid Cyst Of Scalp
Rate: N/A 5 0
Please sign in to rate material
Medical photo presents a dermoid cyst of the scalp. It is the most common type of mature teratoma. The treatment is a complete excision of a tumor and dermoid cysts can recur if not totally excised.
University of Medicine in Ostrava, Czech Republic
Are you Health Professional?
Register, join MEDtube for unlimited access.
Get all the benefits that MEDtube platform offers:
- Unlimited access to the largest online repository of professional medical videos (+13.000), photos, documents, courses
- Connect with peers - over 70.000 Healthcare Professionals from 180 countries
- Easy upload and share your own videos, photos, documents
- Create your professional profile and build personal recognition
- Stay up-to-date on innovative techniques, new treatments, guidelines, recent discoveries in your field of interest; regular notifications in your mailbox