Please sign in to rate material
Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) is an emergency procedure which is performed in an effort to manually preserve intact brain function until further measures are taken to restore spontaneous blood circulation and breathing in a person in cardiac arrest. It is indicated in those who are unresponsive with no breathing or abnormal breathing, for example agonal respirations. It may be performed both in and outside of a hospital.
Register, join MEDtube for unlimited access.
All the MEDtube content is available free of charge to Healthcare Professionals after registration.
Get all the benefits that MEDtube platform offers:
- Unlimited access to the largest online repository of professional medical videos (+13.000), photos, documents and training courses
- Connection with peers - 50.000 other Healthcare Professionals from 230 countries
- Easy upload and sharing your own videos (including HD), photos, documents
- Building your personal recognition
- Staying up-to-date on innovative techniques, new technologies, recent discoveries in your field of interest, regular notifications in your mailbox