Urinary Bladder Injury Due To The Trauma Of Lower Abdomen And Groin Region
Rate: N/A 5 0
Please sign in to rate material
This medical video shows a surgical repair of a rent urinary bladder due to the trauma of lower abdomen and groin region. Moreover there is a bruised right ovary intrasurgically and the butterfly fracture of both ischio-pubic rami present on the X-ray scan.
Head of Chair and Department of Urology, Collegium Medicum of the Jagiellonian University
Are you Health Professional?
Register, join MEDtube for unlimited access.
Get all the benefits that MEDtube platform offers:
- Unlimited access to the largest online repository of professional medical videos (+15.000), photos, documents, e-courses
- Connect with peers - over 100.000 Healthcare Professionals from 180 countries
- Easy upload and share your own videos, photos, documents
- Create your professional profile and build personal recognition
- Stay up-to-date on innovative techniques, new treatments, guidelines, recent discoveries in your field of interest; regular notifications in your mailbox
This video is limited to doctors and other health professionals. Please visit other unrestricted part of MEDtube.