Recurrent Laryngeal Nerve Forms
Rate: N/A 5 0
Please sign in to rate material
Beahrs triangle: An anatomical relation of recurrent laryngeal nerve, inferior thyroid ,and common carotid artery.
International Federation of Oto-Rhino-Laryngological Societies
Are you Health Professional?
Register, join MEDtube for unlimited access.
Get all the benefits that MEDtube platform offers:
- Unlimited access to the largest online repository of professional medical videos (+13.000), photos, documents, courses
- Connect with peers - over 70.000 Healthcare Professionals from 180 countries
- Easy upload and share your own videos, photos, documents
- Create your professional profile and build personal recognition
- Stay up-to-date on innovative techniques, new treatments, guidelines, recent discoveries in your field of interest; regular notifications in your mailbox