TLH In 24 Wks Big Size Uterine Fibroid
5 years ago
- 10 x 10cm Fundo Post. Wall Fibroid
- 5.3 x 5.3 cm Fundo Ant. Wall Fibroid
TREATMENT (PLAN OF SURGERY) :- TLH + BS
-Operation done under general anaesthesia by dr amit and Done By Dr.Pravin Kanani.
- Primary trocher 10mm, 3 secondary trocher 5mm insertion done.
- Both cornual ligament coagulation done with ligasure and cutting done with covidion knife.
- Both ovary preserve which was normal.
- Bilateral salphingectomy done with covidion knife.
- Broad ligament open and disection done to denading of uterus vessels.
- Uterine ligation with vessel sciller and cutter done with covidion knife.
- U/S ligament + ligament seperation done.
- All procedure done opposite site manner.
- Valt open at U/S ligament.
- Uterus deliverd from vagina route.
- Specimen send for HPE.
- Valt closer done with vicryl no 1(2347).
- Saline wash given/ all ligament seen from bleedy which was normal.
- Gas remove from cavity and stitch at port done with stepler.
- End of surgary her vital data was normal.
- Patient send in POST OPERATIVE CARE UNIT.