Diagnostic Coronary Catheterization
Rate: N/A 5 0
Please sign in to rate material
Cardiac catheterization is a diagnostic procedure that uses contrast dye and X-rays to visualise how blood flows in coronary arteries. Video presented by CDA (Coronary Heart Disease Diagnostic Assistant)
Are you Health Professional?
Register, join MEDtube for unlimited access.
Get all the benefits that MEDtube platform offers:
- Unlimited access to the largest online repository of professional medical videos (+15.000), photos, documents, e-courses
- Connect with peers - over 100.000 Healthcare Professionals from 180 countries
- Easy upload and share your own videos, photos, documents
- Create your professional profile and build personal recognition
- Stay up-to-date on innovative techniques, new treatments, guidelines, recent discoveries in your field of interest; regular notifications in your mailbox
This video is limited to doctors and other health professionals. Please visit other unrestricted part of MEDtube.