EUS-FNA pancreatic cancer diagnosis
Please sign in to rate material
The video shows a patient who was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer with the use of EUS- FNA. The cancer evolved rapidly into jaundice and disabling abdominal pain. The patient underwent ERCP sphincterotomy, insertion of self- expandable metallic stent, and EUS –guided celiac plexus neurolysis.
Tokyo Medical University Hospital
Register, join MEDtube for unlimited access.
All the MEDtube content is available free of charge to Healthcare Professionals after registration.
Get all the benefits that MEDtube platform offers:
- Unlimited access to the largest online repository of professional medical videos (+13.000), photos, documents and training courses
- Connection with peers - 50.000 other Healthcare Professionals from 230 countries
- Easy upload and sharing your own videos (including HD), photos, documents
- Building your personal recognition
- Staying up-to-date on innovative techniques, new technologies, recent discoveries in your field of interest, regular notifications in your mailbox