EUS-FNA pancreatic cancer diagnosis
Please sign in to rate material
The video shows a patient who was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer with the use of EUS- FNA. The cancer evolved rapidly into jaundice and disabling abdominal pain. The patient underwent ERCP sphincterotomy, insertion of self- expandable metallic stent, and EUS –guided celiac plexus neurolysis.
Tokyo Medical University Hospital
Are you Health Professional?
Register, join MEDtube for unlimited access.
Get all the benefits that MEDtube platform offers:
- Unlimited access to the largest online repository of professional medical videos (+13.000), photos, documents, courses
- Connect with peers - over 70.000 Healthcare Professionals from 180 countries
- Easy upload and share your own videos, photos, documents
- Create your professional profile and build personal recognition
- Stay up-to-date on innovative techniques, new treatments, guidelines, recent discoveries in your field of interest; regular notifications in your mailbox