PSLM is a scientific society bringing together medical doctors and other health professionals applying evidence-based environmental, behavioural, medical and motivational principles to the management of lifestyle-related health problems in a clinical and/or public health setting”. The principles concentrates around six pillars: smoking and other substance abuse, nutrition, physical activity, stress management, sleep and social support. PSLM mission is to create, develop, implement and promote evidence-based practices and
behaviours which reinforce a healthy lifestyle and show consideration for planetary health, with a vision of Poland free of lifestyle-related diseases. With its initiatives PSLM aspires to improve health and general well-being of individuals, communities, organisations and the society.
- supporting and developing LM research
- disseminating the results of the research in LM field and its application
- raising public awareness and knowledge on healthy lifestyle while respecting the health of the planet
- spreading awareness, knowledge and practice of LM (on personal and professional level) among students and healthcare professionals
- ensuring the highest quality of education and medical practice of LM
- developing international collaboration in the field of LM
- building a multidisciplinary alliance for the development and implementation of LM in Poland
- engaging in a dialogue with public authorities to facilitate implementation of LM solutions
With your consent, we can better adapt our offerings to your interests and preferences.
If you click the "Agree to Selected" button, we will use only the cookies necessary for the proper operation of the Portal, as well as those cookies that you have voluntarily agreed to collect by checking the appropriate box.
Remember that you can always specify which specific cookies will be installed on this end device. Giving your consent (by clicking "Accept all cookies") or making settings for the installation of cookies is voluntary. Once you have given your consent, you can change the rules for storing or accessing cookies at any time in the browser settings of your device. However, changing the aforementioned settings will not affect the legality of the processing of data collected through cookies installed before changing the aforementioned settings.
Necessary cookies ─ cookies necessary for the operation of the Portal, enabling the use of services available on the Portal.
Stores information about accepting cookie info
Analytical cookies ─ cookies that allow us to collect information about how you use the Service, which help us understand how our Service is used or allow us to customize it.