Blood - Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia
Rate: N/A 5 0
Please sign in to rate material
Which of the three cell lines are classically elevated in this disease, RBC, WBC, platelets, or all?
What percentage of the myeloid series cells in this smear do you estimate to be blasts? Can this turn into acute leukemia?
Which chromosome is classically abnormal in this disease? Which large U.S. city is it named after?
Are you Health Professional?
Register, join MEDtube for unlimited access.
Get all the benefits that MEDtube platform offers:
- Unlimited access to the largest online repository of professional medical videos (+13.000), photos, documents, courses
- Connect with peers - over 70.000 Healthcare Professionals from 180 countries
- Easy upload and share your own videos, photos, documents
- Create your professional profile and build personal recognition
- Stay up-to-date on innovative techniques, new treatments, guidelines, recent discoveries in your field of interest; regular notifications in your mailbox