Internal Jugular Vein Ligation
Rate: N/A 5 0
Please sign in to rate material
This film presents ligation of right internal jugular vein. This is an important therapy step in radical neck dissection for oncological searching for metastatic head and neck cancer.The vein is ligated by 3 separate suture, after stitches it was cut closer to the lower 2 ligatures. Nodes were attached tightly to protect it doesn't slip post surgery; in another case enormous haemorrhage may appear.
International Federation of Oto-Rhino-Laryngological Societies
Are you Health Professional?
Register, join MEDtube for unlimited access.
Get all the benefits that MEDtube platform offers:
- Unlimited access to the largest online repository of professional medical videos (+13.000), photos, documents, courses
- Connect with peers - over 70.000 Healthcare Professionals from 180 countries
- Easy upload and share your own videos, photos, documents
- Create your professional profile and build personal recognition
- Stay up-to-date on innovative techniques, new treatments, guidelines, recent discoveries in your field of interest; regular notifications in your mailbox