Large Lipoma Of The Neck
Rate: N/A 5 0
Please sign in to rate material
Medical photo shows a female patient with a large lipoma of the neck. Lipoma is the most common type of soft tissue tumors. It is composed of fatty tissue cells. Mostly lipomas do not require a surgery. The operation is usually cosmetic.
Department of Surgery, University of Washington
Are you Health Professional?
Register, join MEDtube for unlimited access.
Get all the benefits that MEDtube platform offers:
- Unlimited access to the largest online repository of professional medical videos (+13.000), photos, documents, courses
- Connect with peers - over 70.000 Healthcare Professionals from 180 countries
- Easy upload and share your own videos, photos, documents
- Create your professional profile and build personal recognition
- Stay up-to-date on innovative techniques, new treatments, guidelines, recent discoveries in your field of interest; regular notifications in your mailbox