Sinus Grafting for Dental Implants
Rate: 5 5 1
Please sign in to rate material
When teeth are missing in the posterior upper arch often times there is minimal bone for implants. The maxillary sinus can be grafted by "lifting" the sinus membrane and placing bone graft. This procedure can be done much faster with the safe "domed" burs to remove the lateral sinus wall without tearing the sinus membrane.
Are you Health Professional?
Register, join MEDtube for unlimited access.
Get all the benefits that MEDtube platform offers:
- Unlimited access to the largest online repository of professional medical videos (+15.000), photos, documents, e-courses
- Connect with peers - over 100.000 Healthcare Professionals from 180 countries
- Easy upload and share your own videos, photos, documents
- Create your professional profile and build personal recognition
- Stay up-to-date on innovative techniques, new treatments, guidelines, recent discoveries in your field of interest; regular notifications in your mailbox
This video is limited to doctors and other health professionals. Please visit other unrestricted part of MEDtube.