Blood - Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia
Please sign in to rate material
Which of the three cell lines are classically elevated in this disease, RBC, WBC, platelets, or all?
What percentage of the myeloid series cells in this smear do you estimate to be blasts? Can this turn into acute leukemia?
Which chromosome is classically abnormal in this disease? Which large U.S. city is it named after?
Register, join MEDtube for unlimited access.
All the MEDtube content is available free of charge to Healthcare Professionals after registration.
Get all the benefits that MEDtube platform offers:
- Unlimited access to the largest online repository of professional medical videos (+13.000), photos, documents and training courses
- Connection with peers - 50.000 other Healthcare Professionals from 230 countries
- Easy upload and sharing your own videos (including HD), photos, documents
- Building your personal recognition
- Staying up-to-date on innovative techniques, new technologies, recent discoveries in your field of interest, regular notifications in your mailbox