Status Post Gastrectomy
Please sign in to rate material
Marginal ulcer at the anastomosis is observed. A 90 year-old male with a previous gastrectomy that over forty years ago due to bleeding gastric ulcer that caused severe bleeding and hipovolemic shock. We performed a successful emergency endoscopy to stop the hemorrhage injecting alcohol through the endoscope.
Tokyo Medical University Hospital
Are you Health Professional?
Register, join MEDtube for unlimited access.
Get all the benefits that MEDtube platform offers:
- Unlimited access to the largest online repository of professional medical videos (+13.000), photos, documents, courses
- Connect with peers - over 70.000 Healthcare Professionals from 180 countries
- Easy upload and share your own videos, photos, documents
- Create your professional profile and build personal recognition
- Stay up-to-date on innovative techniques, new treatments, guidelines, recent discoveries in your field of interest; regular notifications in your mailbox