Status Post Gastrectomy
Please sign in to rate material
Marginal ulcer at the anastomosis is observed. A 90 year-old male with a previous gastrectomy that over forty years ago due to bleeding gastric ulcer that caused severe bleeding and hipovolemic shock. We performed a successful emergency endoscopy to stop the hemorrhage injecting alcohol through the endoscope.
Tokyo Medical University Hospital
Register, join MEDtube for unlimited access.
All the MEDtube content is available free of charge to Healthcare Professionals after registration.
Get all the benefits that MEDtube platform offers:
- Unlimited access to the largest online repository of professional medical videos (+13.000), photos, documents and training courses
- Connection with peers - 50.000 other Healthcare Professionals from 230 countries
- Easy upload and sharing your own videos (including HD), photos, documents
- Building your personal recognition
- Staying up-to-date on innovative techniques, new technologies, recent discoveries in your field of interest, regular notifications in your mailbox