Heart - The Blood Supply
Rate: 4.33 5 3
Please sign in to rate material
During watching the film you can learn how to: Find the onset of right left coronary arteries from aortic sinuses; Find and explain the course of the right coronary artery and common branches of it (Sinuatrial Nodal Artery; Acute marginal artery; Posterior intraventricular artery, Atrioventricular nodal artery; Antrial and ventricular branches of arteries) You will know: relating to anatomical terms - clinical nomenclatury of coronary arteries; how to describe and identify the course of the left coronary artery and its branches (anterior intraventricular artery, circumflex artery) how to enumerate the branches of anterior intraventricular and circumflex arteries. Moreover you can learn how to look vesels system, which supply the right and the left coronary artery, discriminate the sited of anastomosis of coronary arteries; explain the dominated function of the coronary circulation; what is the scheme the blood supply of the conducting system of the heart; describe the intravenricular septum blood supply; what is scheme the veins on the surface of the heart and relate them to the concomitant coronary arteries; describe the location, formation and aperture of the coronary sinus; find the tributaries of the coronary sinus; find the oblique vein of the left atrium. You will be able to enumerate and locate veins draining the myocardium other than the coronary sinus: smallest cardiac veins and anterior cardiac veins.
Are you Health Professional?
Register, join MEDtube for unlimited access.
Get all the benefits that MEDtube platform offers:
- Unlimited access to the largest online repository of professional medical videos (+15.000), photos, documents, e-courses
- Connect with peers - over 100.000 Healthcare Professionals from 180 countries
- Easy upload and share your own videos, photos, documents
- Create your professional profile and build personal recognition
- Stay up-to-date on innovative techniques, new treatments, guidelines, recent discoveries in your field of interest; regular notifications in your mailbox
This video is limited to doctors and other health professionals. Please visit other unrestricted part of MEDtube.