Cataract Surgery - Phacoemulsification - Acrysof Toric IOL
Rate: N/A 5 0
Please sign in to rate material
An intraocular lens (IOL) is an implanted lens in the eye, usually replacing the existing crystalline lens because it has been clouded over by a cataract, or as a form of refractive surgery to change the eye's optical power. It usually consists of a small plastic lens with plastic side struts, called haptics, to hold the lens in place within the capsular bag inside the eye.
Are you Health Professional?
Register, join MEDtube for unlimited access.
Get all the benefits that MEDtube platform offers:
- Unlimited access to the largest online repository of professional medical videos (+15.000), photos, documents, e-courses
- Connect with peers - over 100.000 Healthcare Professionals from 180 countries
- Easy upload and share your own videos, photos, documents
- Create your professional profile and build personal recognition
- Stay up-to-date on innovative techniques, new treatments, guidelines, recent discoveries in your field of interest; regular notifications in your mailbox
This video is limited to doctors and other health professionals. Please visit other unrestricted part of MEDtube.