Patients Take Control: The Era of Consumerized Health
A powerful convergence of innovation across devices, software and business models is finally making consumerized health a reality. This technology, with growing capabilities, has been steadily enabling a new type of patient: a savvy, self-informed operator, determined to take control of their health.
These steady advances have been supercharged by COVID-19. With legislation enabling interoperable data, reimbursement pathways created for virtual care and a hyper-engaged patient population monitoring health and disease information - consumer preferences have now gone through a rapid transition at scale that cannot be reversed.
A new era means new players. We need to have an urgent industry discussion to understand how we will all align to deliver the patient a seamless healthcare experience.
Join Reuters Events, in conversation with Microsoft, Evidation Health, Teladoc, and (formerly) Patients Like Me to learn why we must invest today to meet the needs of tomorrow’s patient.
*All signups receive the recording - so if you can't make it on the day, sign up anyway and you'll get the on-demand version
Dates: 14 Aug 11am EST
The big talking points include:
- What patients want: demystify the impact of patient-led decision making on care delivery and patient monitoring
- Invest to succeed: understand the key priorities for each major stakeholder as we transition to consumerized health
- Embrace agile: prepare for faster, leaner ways of working to deliver personalized patient experience and precision medicine
- The coalition for personalized care: map the key actors and understand your priorities for strategic partnerships to enable personalized patient experiences
- Privacy and security: navigate the ownership and stewardship of patient data