Orthodontic Case #3 Mesialize Maxillary Posterior Segment - Fabricate A Kobayashi Wire/Hook
Rate: N/A 5 0
Please sign in to rate material
I need to mesialize the posterior maxillary segment (approximately 8 months of fixed appliances) - but - we don't have the proper hooks on the mandibular canine brackets. Here, I show how we developed a hook from a K-wire. Kobabyashi wire.
Are you Health Professional?
Register, join MEDtube for unlimited access.
Get all the benefits that MEDtube platform offers:
- Unlimited access to the largest online repository of professional medical videos (+15.000), photos, documents, e-courses
- Connect with peers - over 100.000 Healthcare Professionals from 180 countries
- Easy upload and share your own videos, photos, documents
- Create your professional profile and build personal recognition
- Stay up-to-date on innovative techniques, new treatments, guidelines, recent discoveries in your field of interest; regular notifications in your mailbox
This video is limited to doctors and other health professionals. Please visit other unrestricted part of MEDtube.