WEBINAR: Health data interoperability: Threats and opportunities
The path to healthcare interoperability is accelerating dramatically as regulators reaffirm their commitment to ensuring that patients have access to their healthcare data wherever and whenever they need it.
Urgent discussion is needed to break down the barriers that keep patient health information locked in digital silos, not only for compliance, but to unleash the untapped potential of data-driven healthcare.
Join Reuters Events in discussion with Northwell Health, Ochsner Health, UPMC and Children’s Hospital Of Philadelphia to navigate pitfalls and capitalize on opportunities related to data sharing and collaboration.
Register and you will hear from:
- Amy Trainor, Vice President of Clinical Systems, Ochsner Health
- Jeff Kraut, EVP, Strategy and Analytics, Northwell Health
- Joshua Lamb, Interoperability Lead, UPMC Health Plan
- Shakeeb Akhter, VP of Analytics, Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
You will gain insights on:
- How to comply with patient access APIs and overcome the cultural, technical and competitive hurdles to data operability
- Processes to ensure information can move across the continuum to support patient outcomes, while ensuring the continuity of care
- The implications around the interoperability of clinical and claims data on care delivery and re-imbursement model evolution
And if you can’t make the live discussion, sign-up anyway and we’ll send you the recordings directly to your inbox.