AAGL 2020 Virtual
Welcome to AAGL’s VIRTUAL Global Congress on Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery!
The new virtual Global Congress will deliver high-quality education and scientific programming that our members and colleagues have come to expect at an in-person meeting. The challenges presented by the COVID pandemic only reinforce this year’s Breaking Barriers theme.
The Scientific Program Committee has been working diligently to bring you programming that will exceed your expectations and deliver a brand new and exciting program where learning, networking, and engaging – will be expanded to a fully virtual global experience!
More information will be added to the site as it becomes available so please check back often. We look forward to seeing you VIRTUALLY in November!
In this unprecedented time, many of us are looking for new ways to connect, stay engaged, learn and share innovation. AAGL’s 2020 Virtual Global Congress will bring unique new ways to interact and learn from each other and here are just a few “experiences” we plan to deliver to you in November!
- More live surgery sessions
- An expanded schedule that will include both live and prerecorded sessions with thoughtful time consideration to attract a worldwide audience
- Interactive postgraduate courses, panel discussions and surgical tutorials
- Lively audience engagement and participation
- Virtual chat rooms for small group mentor time with worldwide MIGS experts
- Virtual exhibit hall with digital poster presentations and real time interaction with industry
- Foundation FUNdraising activities, social events and more!
tags: Gynecologic Laparoscopists Gynecologic Surgery virtual event gynecology AAGL 2020 Virtual Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery AAGL American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists online event