Arab Health 2021
Arab Health is an industry-defining platform where the healthcare industry meets to do business with new customers and develop relationships with their existing clients.
Keeping you safe:
Arab Health will be organised in accordance with Informa’s AllSecure health and safety standard. As the world’s leading events’ organiser, Informa has developed a detailed set of enhanced measures to provide the highest levels of hygiene and safety at its events, providing everyone with reassurance and confidence they are participating in a safe and controlled environment.
Placing your safety at the heart of our events.
Why Arab Health?
- Keeping you at the forefront of healthcare advancements: For 45 years Arab Health has brought you the latest innovations in healthcare. From state-of-the-art imaging equipment to the most cost-effective disposables; developments in surgery to advances in prosthetics, Arab Health continues to be at the heart of healthcare in the Middle East.
- Giving you the right solutions at the right price: As the largest collection of healthcare product manufacturers and service providers under one roof, Arab Health is your one-stop shop for all your healthcare sourcing and procurement needs. With thousands of products to explore, coming in from more than 66 countries, make sure you don’t miss this essential business medical event in Dubai. The show is free to visit.
- Continuing Medical Education for your specialisation: Accompanying the exhibition is a number of business, leadership and Continuing Medical Education (CME) conferences and workshops providing the very latest updates and insights into cutting edge procedures, techniques and skills. Upgrade your knowledge through these immersive educational tracks.
- Bring your brand to the MENA market: Arab Health prides itself as the leading healthcare business platform in the Middle East. Connecting manufacturers and service providers with clinicians, procurement professionals, dealers and distributors is the primary goal of the event. Leverage the success of the show and make key business contacts by utilising our multiple channels to connect you to the region’s healthcare industry.
- Be part of the global gathering: Arab Health sees thousands of industry players congregate in Dubai for four days of business and knowledge sharing. To assist our attendees with their travel plans, we offer discounted hotel rates through our Official Hospitality Partner onPeak, and discounted flights with our Official Airline Partner Emirates Airline.