2020 World Heart and Cardiothoracic Surgery Conference
Venue: Avani Atrium Bangkok, Thailand, Bangkok, TH
Website: go to
Theme: Discovering the Science of Heart
With the support of 2019WHCS Committee Members, we have scheduled our 3rd Edition of Cardiac Meeting "2020 World Heart and Cardiothoracic Surgery Conference (2020WHCS)" in Bangkok during September 08-09, 2020 around the theme ‘Discovering the Science of Heart’. 2020WHCS is a premiere educational Heart Congress in the field of Cardiothoracic Surgery and Cardiology that rotate between continents and are organized in collaboration with national and international Cardiac societies and associations. The World Heart and Cardiothoracic Surgery Conference is targeted to the international Cardiology, Cardiac Surgery, and Cardiovascular community as well as the other healthcare professionals involved in multidisciplinary Heart Care; thus, enabling professionals from worldwide to exchange their views on a wide variety of topics affecting heart and those suffering from heart diseases around the globe. 2020WHCS exists to advance the science and art of medicine and surgery related to the care of the heart. 2020WHCS works with many other organizations to achieve its aims of supporting patients and improving standards.
The main objectives of the Heart and Cardiothoracic Surgery Conferences are to:
- To expand and improve the education of physicians through worldwide heart conferences, heart failure congress, cardiac surgery meetings, collaboration.
- To attain the best possible heart health for all people around the globe.
- Support the development of medical and clinical research on heart and cardiothoracic surgery.
- Provide a platform to present new ideas and treatments for heart and cardiothoracic surgery.
- Promote the scientists and physicians to share the research works and formulate new medical innovations.