AAO 2020: Now Virtual
In light of epidemiological projections, government regulations and public health mandates to prevent the spread of disease — including social distancing, limited crowd sizes and face coverings — the Academy has been forced to cancel its in-person annual meeting this year.
Join us online Nov. 13-15 for AAO 2020 Virtual, where all of ophthalmology meets® for lively discussions, clinical pearls, fun activities and live interaction with presenters and industry.
Starting Aug. 12 you can register for the AAO 2020 Virtual All-Access Pass. Your All-Access Pass provides:
- Admittance to over 100 hours of live-streaming, interactive sessions as they occur.
- Unlimited access to all on-demand annual meeting content, including all 8 Subspecialty Days and the AAOE practice management program.
- At least 21 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ for the live-streaming portions of the meeting and 50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ for on-demand content.
- A robust virtual exhibition where you can connect with industry representatives and learn about the latest products and services.
- View all content as many times as you want, whenever you want, for up to three months after the meeting.