Granular Cell Tumor Of The Distal Esophagus
Please sign in to rate material
Endoscopic view of distal esophagus with an elevated and yellow nodule with a submucosal veins. This is the typical appearance of a tumor composed with a granular cells, also known as Abrikossoff´s tumor.
Tokyo Medical University Hospital
Are you Health Professional?
Register, join MEDtube for unlimited access.
Get all the benefits that MEDtube platform offers:
- Unlimited access to the largest online repository of professional medical videos (+13.000), photos, documents, courses
- Connect with peers - over 70.000 Healthcare Professionals from 180 countries
- Easy upload and share your own videos, photos, documents
- Create your professional profile and build personal recognition
- Stay up-to-date on innovative techniques, new treatments, guidelines, recent discoveries in your field of interest; regular notifications in your mailbox