ESCP Barcelona 2021
Following the success of ESCP Virtually Vilnius, the 15th Scientific and Annual Conference, we are delighted to announce that in 2021 we will be meeting in person as well as digitally in Barcelona, September 22-24.
The 16th Scientific and Annual Conference in Barcelona will offer our members and delegates to meet face to face for the first time since 2019 in Vienna. We will also be introducing virtual conference elements that have had great success in 2020.
Key topics to look forward to will include:
- Stem cell therapy
- Changing epidemiology of cancer
- Rescue of the failed anastomosis
- Colitis and liver disease
- Genetics in young colorectal cancer
- Current status of new robotic equipment
Further details are to be announced soon and we welcome you to watch our teaser video on the exciting conference to come…