Virtual SLS MIS 2020
Venue: Virtual event, US
Website: go to
Multiple sessions taking place August 26-27, September 2-3, 9-10, 16-17. Virtual SLS MIS 2020 is a multispecialty conference presented by the Society of Laparoscopic & Robotic Surgeons (fka Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons). Its target audience consists of general surgeons, gynecologists, urologists, pediatric, thoracic surgeons and others interested in laparoscopic, endoscopic, robotic, and minimally invasive surgical techniques. The Virtual Meeting consists of Focused topic updates on multiple clinical problems and applications in General Surgery, Gynecology, Urology, Pediatric Surgery, Robotics and Multispecialty. Scientific Presentations of peer-reviewed abstracts, videos and posters will be coupled with Q&A discussion led by moderators who are experts in their field. Presentations by winners of competitions for Best Papers, Videos, and Scientific Posters; and General Surgery, Gynecology, Urology, and Multispecialty Scientific Presentations will be highlighted. The meeting is open to students, residents, fellows, clinicians and others allied to the field.
SLS Members: $50
LIMITED TIME OFFER! Join SLS or renew your membership and pay only $150 for 2020 membership!
- Wednesday, August 26 Conference Opens & Award Presentations
- Thursday, August 27 General Surgery Presentations
- Wednesday, September 2 Gynecology Presentations
- Thursday, September 3 Poster Presentations
- Wednesday, September 9 Multispecialty Presentations
- Thursday, September 10 Multispecialty 2 Presentations
- Wednesday, September 16 State of the Art in Robotics
- Thursday, September 17 Sessions TBD & Closing Ceremony