14th Digital Pharma East
WHAT TO EXPECT
At the 14th annual edition of Digital Pharma East, we made specific plans to expand the event both in size, structure, and content. We recognize that this is an evolving market and requires the expertise of the community — so much so, that we enlisted an Advisory Board of experts to ensure that we meet the needs of this industry.
Below is just a sampling of some of the areas that enabled our audience to understand how to present business plans, justify budget, innovation, and de-risk proposals getting shut down. Essentially, understand how you can return to the office and become a champion for internal digital needs – no matter your core business.
- Transforming commercial operations into the modern digitized organization - understand how to bridge the gaps seamlessly between your divisions to optimize communication, marketing automation, and campaign ROI
- Build an attribution model for analytics and ROI - track sales rep materials, attributing to which deck, which touchpoints are leading up to actual dollars
- How are we using data science to better inform us to develop better content? Transitioning from analytics to data science: discern true customer insights into behavior tobe able to take predictive measures and incorporate tools
- Omnichannel engagement - understand how to develop and implement a omnichannel strategy and vision for hcp, patient, payer, and medical non-face-to-face customer touchpoints
- Patient engagement and patient support services - analyze the future in patient engagement, patient support programs, and tying the revenue side of it
- How is the declining reimbursement market affecting the current business model? Accelerate commercial service offerings in this time of change and unlock value
Investing in digital innovation - jumpstart your disruption journey, understand how to commercialize digital health, and assign an accurate ROI to digital therapeutics and digital medicines