Malignant Ureteral Obstruction - Ureteral Stenting
Please sign in to rate material
Video presents a procedure called ureteral stenting. It is a standard procedure of managing patients with upper urinary tract obstruction secondary to malignancy.
Head of Chair and Department of Urology, Collegium Medicum of the Jagiellonian University
Are you Health Professional?
Register, join MEDtube for unlimited access.
Get all the benefits that MEDtube platform offers:
- Unlimited access to the largest online repository of professional medical videos (+13.000), photos, documents, courses
- Connect with peers - over 70.000 Healthcare Professionals from 180 countries
- Easy upload and share your own videos, photos, documents
- Create your professional profile and build personal recognition
- Stay up-to-date on innovative techniques, new treatments, guidelines, recent discoveries in your field of interest; regular notifications in your mailbox