Massive Scarring In The Nasal Cavity - FESS
Please sign in to rate material
The film presents a case of massive scarring of the nasal cavity mucosa, probably as a result of cocaine use. The incision of the scar enabled the recognition of the middle turbinate. Afterwards a sinus surgery could be performed. There was heavy bleeding during the days following the procedure.
International Federation of Oto-Rhino-Laryngological Societies
Register, join MEDtube for unlimited access.
All the MEDtube content is available free of charge to Healthcare Professionals after registration.
Get all the benefits that MEDtube platform offers:
- Unlimited access to the largest online repository of professional medical videos (+13.000), photos, documents and training courses
- Connection with peers - 50.000 other Healthcare Professionals from 230 countries
- Easy upload and sharing your own videos (including HD), photos, documents
- Building your personal recognition
- Staying up-to-date on innovative techniques, new technologies, recent discoveries in your field of interest, regular notifications in your mailbox