Myopia Surgery - Lasik Enhancement After 10 Years
Please sign in to rate material
Laser-Assisted Intrastromal Keratomeleusis or LASIK is an advanced refractive surgical technique. In this technique the outer layer of the cornea is lifted up to form a flap and the inner corneal tissue is reshaped with the laser. Air is then used to seal the flap.
Are you Health Professional?
Register, join MEDtube for unlimited access.
Get all the benefits that MEDtube platform offers:
- Unlimited access to the largest online repository of professional medical videos (+13.000), photos, documents, courses
- Connect with peers - over 70.000 Healthcare Professionals from 180 countries
- Easy upload and share your own videos, photos, documents
- Create your professional profile and build personal recognition
- Stay up-to-date on innovative techniques, new treatments, guidelines, recent discoveries in your field of interest; regular notifications in your mailbox