Myopia Surgery - Lasik Enhancement After 10 Years
Please sign in to rate material
Laser-Assisted Intrastromal Keratomeleusis or LASIK is an advanced refractive surgical technique. In this technique the outer layer of the cornea is lifted up to form a flap and the inner corneal tissue is reshaped with the laser. Air is then used to seal the flap.
Register, join MEDtube for unlimited access.
All the MEDtube content is available free of charge to Healthcare Professionals after registration.
Get all the benefits that MEDtube platform offers:
- Unlimited access to the largest online repository of professional medical videos (+13.000), photos, documents and training courses
- Connection with peers - 50.000 other Healthcare Professionals from 230 countries
- Easy upload and sharing your own videos (including HD), photos, documents
- Building your personal recognition
- Staying up-to-date on innovative techniques, new technologies, recent discoveries in your field of interest, regular notifications in your mailbox