Please sign in to rate material
The StealthStation® treatment guidance system has revolutionized neurosurgery because it provides surgeons with a way to navigate
through the body using 3D images as their guide. This next-generation technology takes images from a variety of traditional imaging sources - X-ray, computerized tomography (CT) scan, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and ultrasound - then transforms them into precise 3D images.
Are you Health Professional?
Register, join MEDtube for unlimited access.
Get all the benefits that MEDtube platform offers:
- Unlimited access to the largest online repository of professional medical videos (+13.000), photos, documents, courses
- Connect with peers - over 70.000 Healthcare Professionals from 180 countries
- Easy upload and share your own videos, photos, documents
- Create your professional profile and build personal recognition
- Stay up-to-date on innovative techniques, new treatments, guidelines, recent discoveries in your field of interest; regular notifications in your mailbox