Please sign in to rate material
The StealthStation® treatment guidance system has revolutionized neurosurgery because it provides surgeons with a way to navigate
through the body using 3D images as their guide. This next-generation technology takes images from a variety of traditional imaging sources - X-ray, computerized tomography (CT) scan, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and ultrasound - then transforms them into precise 3D images.
Register, join MEDtube for unlimited access.
All the MEDtube content is available free of charge to Healthcare Professionals after registration.
Get all the benefits that MEDtube platform offers:
- Unlimited access to the largest online repository of professional medical videos (+13.000), photos, documents and training courses
- Connection with peers - 50.000 other Healthcare Professionals from 230 countries
- Easy upload and sharing your own videos (including HD), photos, documents
- Building your personal recognition
- Staying up-to-date on innovative techniques, new technologies, recent discoveries in your field of interest, regular notifications in your mailbox