Blood Pressure Regulation 2/2
Please sign in to rate material
The second part of thematic video. The author is explicating the blood pressure regulation mechanisms with using his notes and sketches. Some basic mechanisms are explained in this video: the role of autonomic nervous system and the renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system in blood pressure regulation.
Register, join MEDtube for unlimited access.
All the MEDtube content is available free of charge to Healthcare Professionals after registration.
Get all the benefits that MEDtube platform offers:
- Unlimited access to the largest online repository of professional medical videos (+13.000), photos, documents and training courses
- Connection with peers - 50.000 other Healthcare Professionals from 230 countries
- Easy upload and sharing your own videos (including HD), photos, documents
- Building your personal recognition
- Staying up-to-date on innovative techniques, new technologies, recent discoveries in your field of interest, regular notifications in your mailbox