Blood Pressure Regulation 2/2
Please sign in to rate material
The second part of thematic video. The author is explicating the blood pressure regulation mechanisms with using his notes and sketches. Some basic mechanisms are explained in this video: the role of autonomic nervous system and the renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system in blood pressure regulation.
Are you Health Professional?
Register, join MEDtube for unlimited access.
Get all the benefits that MEDtube platform offers:
- Unlimited access to the largest online repository of professional medical videos (+13.000), photos, documents, courses
- Connect with peers - over 70.000 Healthcare Professionals from 180 countries
- Easy upload and share your own videos, photos, documents
- Create your professional profile and build personal recognition
- Stay up-to-date on innovative techniques, new treatments, guidelines, recent discoveries in your field of interest; regular notifications in your mailbox