Dermoid Cyst Of Scalp
Please sign in to rate material
Medical photo presents a dermoid cyst of the scalp. It is the most common type of mature teratoma. The treatment is a complete excision of a tumor and dermoid cysts can recur if not totally excised.
Chief of Hernia Center, Poona Hospital & Research Center
Are you Health Professional?
Register, join MEDtube for unlimited access.
Get all the benefits that MEDtube platform offers:
- Unlimited access to the largest online repository of professional medical videos (+13.000), photos, documents, courses
- Connect with peers - over 70.000 Healthcare Professionals from 180 countries
- Easy upload and share your own videos, photos, documents
- Create your professional profile and build personal recognition
- Stay up-to-date on innovative techniques, new treatments, guidelines, recent discoveries in your field of interest; regular notifications in your mailbox