Large Lipoma Of The Neck
Please sign in to rate material
Medical photo shows a female patient with a large lipoma of the neck. Lipoma is the most common type of soft tissue tumors. It is composed of fatty tissue cells. Mostly lipomas do not require a surgery. The operation is usually cosmetic.
Head, Microsurgery Training, Dept. of Plastic Surgery Cleveland Clinic
Are you Health Professional?
Register, join MEDtube for unlimited access.
Get all the benefits that MEDtube platform offers:
- Unlimited access to the largest online repository of professional medical videos (+13.000), photos, documents, courses
- Connect with peers - over 70.000 Healthcare Professionals from 180 countries
- Easy upload and share your own videos, photos, documents
- Create your professional profile and build personal recognition
- Stay up-to-date on innovative techniques, new treatments, guidelines, recent discoveries in your field of interest; regular notifications in your mailbox