Large Lipoma Of The Neck
Please sign in to rate material
Medical photo shows a female patient with a large lipoma of the neck. Lipoma is the most common type of soft tissue tumors. It is composed of fatty tissue cells. Mostly lipomas do not require a surgery. The operation is usually cosmetic.
Chief of the Gastrointestinal Surgery Department, Hospital Clinic in Barcelona
Register, join MEDtube for unlimited access.
All the MEDtube content is available free of charge to Healthcare Professionals after registration.
Get all the benefits that MEDtube platform offers to its community:
- Unlimited access to the largest online repository of professional medical videos (+11.000), photos, documents and training courses
- Connection with peers - other Healthcare Professionals from around the world
- Easy upload and sharing your own videos (including HD), photos, documents
- Building your personal recognition
- Staying up-to-date on innovative techniques, new technologies, recent discoveries in your field of interest, regular notifications in your mailbox