Multiple Sebaceous Cyst
Please sign in to rate material
This medical picture shows a multiple sebaceous cyst on the face. Cysts like this one develop due to
blocked sebaceous glands, swollen hair follicles and increased secretion of testosterone. The treatment is a surgical excision of all the sac with contents.
Head, Microsurgery Training, Dept. of Plastic Surgery Cleveland Clinic
Are you Health Professional?
Register, join MEDtube for unlimited access.
Get all the benefits that MEDtube platform offers:
- Unlimited access to the largest online repository of professional medical videos (+13.000), photos, documents, courses
- Connect with peers - over 70.000 Healthcare Professionals from 180 countries
- Easy upload and share your own videos, photos, documents
- Create your professional profile and build personal recognition
- Stay up-to-date on innovative techniques, new treatments, guidelines, recent discoveries in your field of interest; regular notifications in your mailbox