Multiple Sebaceous Cyst
Please sign in to rate material
This medical picture shows a multiple sebaceous cyst on the face. Cysts like this one develop due to
blocked sebaceous glands, swollen hair follicles and increased secretion of testosterone. The treatment is a surgical excision of all the sac with contents.
Chief of the Gastrointestinal Surgery Department, Hospital Clinic in Barcelona
Register, join MEDtube for unlimited access.
All the MEDtube content is available free of charge to Healthcare Professionals after registration.
Get all the benefits that MEDtube platform offers:
- Unlimited access to the largest online repository of professional medical videos (+13.000), photos, documents and training courses
- Connection with peers - 50.000 other Healthcare Professionals from 230 countries
- Easy upload and sharing your own videos (including HD), photos, documents
- Building your personal recognition
- Staying up-to-date on innovative techniques, new technologies, recent discoveries in your field of interest, regular notifications in your mailbox