A group of Silesian Surgeons from the Cancer Centre of Maria Skłodowska-Curie Institute in Gliwice announced that they are ready to perform first facial allograft transplantation in Poland and Middle-East Europe.
- Lung cancer – does high soy intake increase the chance of survival?
- Lung transplantation using Organ Care System
- Frontotemporal dementia with motor neuron disease – a clinical case st...
- Hibiscus-derived gossypin fights melanoma
- Radiation-induced oral mucositis – a new hope for effective treatment
- Endoscopic transplant of islet cells – a success of Polish surgeons
- Glybera – a drug that will replace a defective gene
- Alcohol and suicide – relation encoded in genes?
- Face transplant for the first time in Poland
- Fear and forgetting – triggering and inhibiting phobias are governed...