Myxomas are most prevalent cardiac tumors. They are benign in nature, but their complications necessitate their removal.
- Increased risk of bladder cancer due to Schistosoma haematobium
- Lung cancer – does high soy intake increase the chance of survival?
- Lung transplantation using Organ Care System
- Frontotemporal dementia with motor neuron disease – a clinical case st...
- Hibiscus-derived gossypin fights melanoma
- Radiation-induced oral mucositis – a new hope for effective treatment
- Endoscopic transplant of islet cells – a success of Polish surgeons
- Glybera – a drug that will replace a defective gene
- Alcohol and suicide – relation encoded in genes?
- Face transplant for the first time in Poland